Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Welcome to the Welfare Service Directory page. if you click on the service you are interested in, you will be taken to a service overview, which will provide contact information and a brief description of the program. If you'd like to learn more about that program, click on the link that is provided within the brief description. 



Due to the Federal Government shutdown, February CalFresh benefits for most

participants will be issued early, between January 15-20.

 If individuals receive their February CalFresh benefits early, they should plan their food budget

knowing that these benefits will be the only benefits provided through the end of



If individuals receive CalFresh and have a report due in January that has not been turned in, please complete that process

so approved benefits can be issued February 1-10.


New applications continue to be accepted and processed, and expedited services are

available, as usual. The EBT system also continues to be operational.


Unless the federal shutdown is resolved, benefits for March MAY NOT be

available. We are waiting for federal guidance and will keep you informed.

CalFresh (Food Stamps)(530) 661-2750
Cal-Learn(530) 661-2750
CalWORKS (Cash Assistance)(530) 661-2750
General Assistance(530) 661-2750
Medi-Cal(530) 661-2750
Nutrition Education & Obesity Prevention
Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)(530) 661-2750
Welfare-To-Work(530) 661-2750
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
YoloWorks(530) 661-2641