- April 1, 2019 Pain Management Update
- March 19, 2019 YEMSA EMS Awards Instructions and Nomination Form
- March 1, 2019 - Protocol Update and Paramedic Reaccreditation Requirements
- December 14, 2018 - January 1, 2019 EMS Revisions Update
- September 11, 2018 IV Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- September 6, 2018 EMS Protocol & Policy Revisions
- June 28, 2018 Online Applications now available July 1, 2018
- Instructions for Using the National AED Registry (5-2014)
- Instructions for Registering & Importing AED’s to the National AED Registry
The Mission of Yolo County EMS is to evolve a cost effective, collaborative, and outcome-based EMS Delivery System that produces clinically superior and culturally competent care. We strive to work effectively with our Public Safety and Public Health partners to solve problems, make decisions, and achieve common goals.
A comprehensive, accessible, and sustainable EMS Delivery System, realized through collaboration, which provides clinically superior, efficient, and innovative care.
- Patient Centered
YEMSA online education provides opportunities for EMS providers in Yolo County to stay current on YEMSA Policy and best practice guidelines. Each course is worth one (1) Continuing Education Hour. Continuing Education Hours can be printed directly from the course after completion. Clicking on the courses below will direct you to the Mindflash training site where you will need to create an account and password. Online Case Reviews will be posted on the website after invitations have been sent and may be taken at any time for Continuing Education Hours. Please note, Case Reviews may only be used for Paramedic reaccreditation if completed within 2 weeks of the invitation date.
Dealing with Death in EMS
Intentional MCI Concepts of Care for EMS
Mental Illness Course
The Art of Differential Diagnosis
BLS Local Scope Skills Training
Cardiac Arrest Management
STEMI & STEMI Mimics
Tranexamic Acid (TXA) Review
Stroke Patient Care and Assessment
EMS Policy & Protocols Newsletter
Other Training Opportunities
- YEMSA Case Review & CQI Meeting Schedule 2019
- YEMSA Paramedic Accreditation Orientation Meeting Schedule 2019
- UCDMC EMS CQI Base Hospital Run Review Meeting Schedule 2019
- Preventing Perilous Pediatric Pitfalls May 3, 2019
- Shots Fired! Managing the Mayhem - Solano Emergency Medical Summit May 21, 2019
- ECG Interpretation in Rocklin, June 7, 2019
We would like to thank the sponsors of the 2019 Yolo County EMS Symposium!
ReddiNet - AMR - Dignity Health - Sutter Davis Hospital - Kaiser - Yocha Dehe Fire