- August 29, 2019 - Update to Paramedic Accreditation and Reaccreditation Policy
- July 15, 2019 - Protocol & Policy Revisions for August 1, 2019
- May 9, 2019 Paramedic Reaccreditation Requirement Update
- April 1, 2019 Pain Management Update
- March 19, 2019 YEMSA EMS Awards Instructions & Nomination Form
- December 14, 2018 - January 1, 2019 EMS Revisions Update
- September 11, 2018 IV Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- September 6, 2018 EMS Protocol & Policy Revisions
- June 28, 2018 Online Applications now available July 1, 2018
- 2018-2019 Annual Report - NEW!
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
- Instructions for Using the National AED Registry (5-2014)
- Instructions for Registering & Importing AED’s to the National AED Registry
The Mission of Yolo County EMS is to evolve a cost effective, collaborative, and outcome-based EMS Delivery System that produces clinically superior and culturally competent care. We strive to work effectively with our Public Safety and Public Health partners to solve problems, make decisions, and achieve common goals.
A comprehensive, accessible, and sustainable EMS Delivery System, realized through collaboration, which provides clinically superior, efficient, and innovative care.
- Patient Centered
YEMSA online education provides opportunities for EMS providers in Yolo County to stay current on YEMSA Policy and best practice guidelines. Each course is worth one (1) Continuing Education Hour. Continuing Education Hours can be printed directly from the course after completion. Clicking on the courses below will direct you to the Mindflash training site where you will need to create an account and password.
Dealing with Death in EMS
Intentional MCI Concepts of Care for EMS
Mental Illness Course
The Art of Differential Diagnosis
BLS Local Scope Skills Training
Cardiac Arrest Management
STEMI & STEMI Mimics
Tranexamic Acid (TXA) Review
Stroke Patient Care and Assessment
EMS Policy & Protocols Newsletter
Other Training Opportunities & Events
- YEMSA EMS Symposium March 24, 2020 - Tickets go on sale January 1st 2020, see flyer for link!
- ALS Update Class Schedule 2020 - Registration Link to Eventbrite
- YEMSA CQI Meeting Schedule 2020
- YEMSA Paramedic Accreditation Orientation Meeting Schedule 2020
- Sacramento Valley Domestic Violence & Strangulation Summit February 25-26, 2020 - Agenda