Burial Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

You need to contact the County Vital Records office in the county where the remains or cremains are legally interred. This can be determined by looking at the burial permit that is with the remains now.

If the cremains/remains are legally interred in Yolo County, you will need to contact:

Yolo County Vital Records
625 Court Street, Room B01
Woodland, CA 95695
PHONE: (530) 666-8130

We will ask you to complete a one page form and collect a fee of $12.00. The entire process takes less than 15 minutes. Please call before coming into the office.

You should bring a copy of the original burial permit and the name and address of the new place of disposition with you when you visit our office to obtain the new permit.