AB1299 Presumptive Transfers
The Yolo County Mental Health Plan (MHP) has established a single point of entry for AB 1299 Presumptive Transfers. For more information on Presumptive Transfers, please contact the Yolo County Single Point of Contacts below:
MHP and CWS
Child, Youth and Family Branch
Mary Yung, Licensed Psychologist
Fax # 530-661-1028
Juvenile Probation Department
Yolo County Mental Health Plan Performance Dashboards
- 2017 Performance Dashboard for Children and Youth
- 2017 Performance Dashboard for Children and Youth (ADA)
- 2017 Performance Dashboard for Adults
- 2017 Performance Dashboard for Adults (ADA)
For previous years dashboard, please go to the Behavioral Health Quality Management page.
Screening & Triage Process
The Screening Process for obtaining mental health services, referred to as “Triage”, begins with a Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Screening.
To Schedule a Screening
- Call (888) 965-6647 during business hours to schedule a Triage appointment at our Woodland or West Sacramento Office
- Walk-in to either the Woodland or West Sacramento offices to request services in-person.
|Woodland Office||West Sacramento Office|
|137 N. Cottonwood Street||500 B Jefferson Blvd.|
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00 am - 5:00pm
- Call Beacon Health Strategies (800) 414-2820 to complete a telephone screening with a trained Clinician.
What to Expect
When you call or come in for your confidential Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Screening, you will be asked to
provide your Name, Address and Insurance. You will also be asked to discuss your current and past Mental Health and Substance Use issues. From that Screening, the Clinician may determine:
|Your Mental Health condition is Mild to Moderate||Your Substance Use Disorder is Primary||Your Mental Health condition is severe and persistent|
You will be referred to:
refer you to:
Your service needs can be best met at Yolo County Health & Human Services Agency. In this case, an in depth assessment appointment will be scheduled, typically within one week of the Triage screening.
This can include a co-occurring Mental Health condition and Substance Use Disorder
|Substance Use Disorder could be co-occurring with a mild to moderate Mental Health Condition.||The Clinician may also refer you out to another provider of service if you have private insurance or Medi-Care and Medi-Cal insurances combined (Medi-Medi)|
As a mental health services client served by Yolo County Health & Human Services agency, you will also have access to services such as:
- Wellness Center: Eligible mental health consumers can participate in a drop-in Wellness Center. These drug and alcohol-free centers are designed for both transition-age youth (16-24) and adults, and offer a variety of rehabilitative services, skill-building groups, and a computer labs with internet access.
- Clinic Services
- Medication Management
- Guide to Medi-Cal Mental Health Services (English)
- Ombudsman Office
- Client Appeal Form: If you receive a Notice of Action and would like to appeal the decision.
(English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Provider Directory (English) (English Large Print) (Spanish) (Spanish Large Print) (Russian) (Russian Large Print)
- Beneficiary Problem Resolution (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Grievance Form (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Change of Provider Request Form (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Request for Second Opinion (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Consumer Rights (English)
- Nondiscrimination Notice (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- State Fair Hearing Process (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Release of Information (English) (Spanish) (Russian)