If you require Medical Attention, Law Enforcement or there is a Threat of Suicide, call 911 immediately. To safely surrender your baby please contact the toll-free Hotline 1-877-222-9723.
Who We Are
To meet the special needs of children and youth who may be at risk, and their families, Yolo County has organized an integrated team, the Child, Youth and Family Branch (CY&F). Under the direction of the County’s Health and Human Services Agency, CY&F delivers a full and comprehensive child social services to Yolo families. Staff from Child Welfare, Children’s Medical Services, and Children's and Transition- Aged Youth Mental Health comprise the team.
For questions please contact Child, Youth, and Family at 530-666-8744. The service areas and services for Child, Youth, and Family are listed below or please use the left hand navigation menu to learn more about our programs.
- California Children Services (CCS) and Medical Therapy Program (MTP)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP)
- Child Welfare Services
- Children and Youth Specialty Mental Health Services
- Foster Care Eligibility & Adoptions Assistance
- Health Care Program for Children in Foster Care (HCPCFC)
- Home Visiting: Nurse Home Visiting and Adolescent Family Life Programs 26
- Mental Health Services Act
- Community Services and Supports: Children’s Specialty Mental Health Services
- Community Services and Supports: Pathways to Independence for Transition- Aged Youth
- Prevention and Early Intervention: Rural/Urban Children’s Resiliency Programs
Meet the Director
Welcome to our website! Yolo County Child, Youth, and Family Branch is entrusted with the duty to respond to your concerns regarding the abuse and neglect of our community’s children. If you have a suspicion that a child may be abused or neglected, do not hesitate to call
Contact Child, Youth and Family
137 N. Cottonwood St.
Woodland, CA 96596