These Health Alerts are sent out through the California Health Alert Network (CAHAN) to Yolo County Healthcare Providers.
- If you are a Yolo County Healthcare Provider and would like to receive Health Alerts please complete this CAHAN Sign up form.
- If you are unsure if you are in CAHAN or would like to verify your contact information please contact the CAHAN Coordinator at 530-666-8665.
- October 7, 2019 - Health Officer Report for Medical Providers Fall 2019
- October 1, 2019 - Masking Mandate of All Healthcare Workers in Yolo County
- June 26, 2019 - New School IZ Requirements
- May 8,2019 - Healthy Schools Collaborative Spring Meeting
- May 1, 2019 - Measles Advisory
- February 19, 2019 - Syphilis (T. pallidum) Advisory
- May 29, 2018 - Synthetic Cannabinoid Use Health Advisory
- March 29, 2018 - Influenza Health Advisory
- January 9, 2018 - Increased Influenza Activity
Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
137 N Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Main Line (530) 666-8645, Confidential Fax (530) 669-1549
After Business Hours (24/7) Contact the MHOAC at (530) 321-3620