These Health Alerts are sent out through the California Health Alert Network (CAHAN) to Yolo County Healthcare Providers.
- If you are a Yolo County Healthcare Provider and would like to receive Health Alerts please complete this CAHAN Sign up form.
- If you are unsure if you are in CAHAN or would like to verify your contact information please contact the CAHAN Coordinator at 530-666-8665.
3/18/20 - Yolo County has issued a shelter-in-place order: Click here for the health officer order. Click here for the press release.
- March 25, 2020 - Lifting of Influenza Masking Mandate
- March 18, 2020 - COVID-19 Testing Updates
- March 4, 2020 - Health Advisory, Strategies to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF)
- March 3, 2020 - 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Yolo County Health Advisory and Interim Guidance - UPDATED
- February 28, 2020 - 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Yolo County Health Advisory and Interim Guidance
- February 25, 2020 - 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) School Guidance
- February 21, 2020 - Influenza Health Advisory, Masking Mandate
- February 10, 2020 - 2019 Novel Coronavirus Guidance for K-12 Schools and School Districts
- February 5, 2020 - Scabies and Influenza Outbreak in Long Term Care Facilities
- January 31, 2020 - Updated 2019 Novel Coroavirus Outbreak in Wuhan, China
- January 24, 2020 - Novel Coronavirus Outbreak in Wuhan, China
- January 15, 2020 - Chicken Exposure at Yolo County Adult Care Facilities
- January 15, 2020 - Identification and Reporting of Chickenpox Cases
- October 7, 2019 - Health Officer Report for Medical Providers Fall 2019
- October 1, 2019 - Masking Mandate of All Healthcare Workers in Yolo County
- June 26, 2019 - New School IZ Requirements
- May 8,2019 - Healthy Schools Collaborative Spring Meeting
- May 1, 2019 - Measles Advisory
- February 19, 2019 - Syphilis (T. pallidum) Advisory
Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
137 N Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Main Line (530) 666-8645, Confidential Fax (530) 669-1549
After Business Hours (24/7) Contact the MHOAC at (530) 321-3620