Report a Disease
During Business Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Excludes Weekends & Holidays)
- To report a COVID-19lab confirmed positive test please:
- Call (530) 666-8614, for all non-vulnerable populations.
- Call (530) 321-3620, to report lab confirmed positives for these vulnerable populations: pregnant woman, children under 5 years of age, and high risk congregate settings (i.e. long-term care, skilled nursing facilities, jails, or shelters) or deaths. DO NOT leave test information about vulnerable populations on the Provider Line.
- To report any other URGENT communicable disease concern during business hours, call: (530) 666-8670
After calling to report, download and complete the Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR), forms are specific to the type of disease reported. The second page of the CMR lists all reportable disease and guidelines for reporting. Fax completed forms to our Confidential Fax: (530) 669-1549.
- CMR Form for COVID-19 (NEW Updated 05/26/2020)
- CMR Form for ALL Reportable Diseases, except HIV, TB, and Lapse of Consciousness, and COVID-19.
- CMR Form for Tuberculosis
- CMR Form for Disorders resulting in Lapse of Consciousness, Alzheimer's Disease
- Line List Form for Acute Gastrointestinal Illness
- Line List Form for Influenza-like/Respiratory Illness
- Animal Bite Report form for Medical Providers
For Zika virus and other tests requiring a Viral and Rickettsial Disease Lab form , please search for” VRDL Specimen Submittal Form” to access the current version of the form online. Please note that VRDL work flow requires completion of all the information online before printing the form to accompany the specimen.
HIV/AIDS reporting guidelines are posted here or you may call the Yolo County HIV/AIDS Program Coordinator at (530) 666-8670 to report. Please do NOT fax HIV/AIDS reports.
During Non-Business Hours
after 5:00 p.m. on Weekday, or any time on weekends and holidays
To report a COVID-19 lab confirmed positive test or an URGENT communicable disease concern outside of business hours call:
Please be prepared to provide the dispatcher with your name, affiliation, the nature of the report or emergency and a phone number where you can be contacted by the Yolo County Community Health Branch on-call staff.
Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
Communicable Disease Program
25 N. Cottonwood Street
Woodland, CA 95695
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Community/Public Health Main Line
Confidential Fax (530) 669-1549
After Business Hours (24/7), contact the MHOAC at (530) 321-3620