Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Welcome to the Adults Service Directory page. Below is a list of the services that Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency provides for adults ages 19+. If you click on the service you are interested in, you will be taken to a service overview, which will provide contact information and a brief description of the program. If you'd like to learn more about that program, click on the link that is provided within the brief description. 

Communicable Disease Investigation
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Substance Use Disorder
Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA)
Mental Health Services
County Mental Health Triage Services
Veteran's Services (VSO)(530) 406-4850
YoloWorks(530) 661-2641
Adult Protective Services (APS)(530) 661-2727
CalFresh (Food Stamps)(530) 661-2750
CalWORKS (Cash Assistance)(530) 661-2750
General Assistance(530) 661-2750
Medi-Cal(530) 661-2750
Welfare-To-Work(530) 661-2750
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)(530) 661-2750
In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)(530) 661-2955
Public Guardian (PG)(530) 666-8100
Birth & Death Certificates(530) 666-8130
Nurse Home Visiting(530) 666-8340
Independent Living Skills Program(530) 666-8441
Tobacco Prevention Coalition(530) 666-8616
Hanna & Herbert Bauer Memorial Garden(530) 668-8640
Tobacco Cessation(800) 662-8887