The Integrated Emergency Management Course is a four day, exercise-based training activity for Emergency Operations Center personnel to practice simulated, but realistic, crisis situations, within a structured learning environment. Click here to read more about FEMA's IEMC overview.
In 2016 the Yolo Operational Area was awarded an offering of IEMC through a competitive application process. The Yolo course will be held from May 16 - May 19 2017. Participants are joining together from all of the Joint Emergency Management Agencies to expand Emergency Management training and enhance their skills during an all-day exercise that will allow participants the opportunity to practice what they've learned and build their local EOC teams.
Below are course materials for those who are participating in this exercise. We look forward to seeing everyone. Thank you for helping to make Yolo one of the best prepared in the State!
Tuesday - May 16, 2017
- Public Information Officer - Yolo EOC - 120 W. Main Street, Suite E, Woodland CA 95695
- Planning & Intelligence - Yolo County Housing - 147 W. Main Street, Woodland CA 95695
- Logistics - City of Woodland Police Department - 1000 Lincoln Ave., Woodland CA 95695
Wednesday - May 17, 2017
- Management & Policy - Yolo County Board Chambers - 625 Court Street, Woodland CA 95695
- Operations - Yolo County Housing - 147 W. Main Street, Woodland CA 95695
- Finance & Administration - Yolo EOC - 120 W. Main St., Suite E, Woodland CA 95695
Thursday - May 18, 2017
Each local Emergency Operations Center is playing from it's own site. Lunch will be provided.
Friday - May 19, 2017
Instructors provided coursework via an online teleconferencing system at each of the Emergency Operations centers throughout Yolo. The coursework was video taped and edited versions are available below. Simply click on the links provided to view the course: