Current Emergencies and Incidents

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To opt-in to receive emergency messages on platforms other than your landline, visit:   

Winter Storms Recovery

Agriculture Damages: 

Please contact the USDA - Woodland Office if you have unreported agricultural damages.  Below is a listing of the USDA-FSA disaster programs available.  

  • Emergency Conservation Program (ECP) - cost shares with producers who need to repair or replace fencing or water conservation structures damaged by a natural disaster.  ECP Factsheet
  • Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program (ELAP) - provides emergency relief for losses due to feed or water shortages, disease, adverse weather, or other conditions, which are not adequately addressed by other disaster programs. ELAP covers physically damaged or destroyed livestock feed that was purchased or mechanically harvested forage or feedstuffs intended for use as feed for the producer’s eligible livestock. ELAP Factsheet
  • Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP) - offers payments to eligible producers for livestock death losses in excess of normal mortality due to adverse weather. Eligible losses may include those determined by FSA to have been caused by wildfires, hurricanes, floods, blizzards, tropical storms, tornados, lightning, extreme heat, and extreme cold. Producers will be required to provide verifiable documentation of death losses resulting from an eligible adverse weather event and must submit a notice of loss to their local FSA office within 30 calendar days of when the loss of livestock is apparent.  LIP Factsheet
  • Tree Assistance Program (TAP) – Producers whose trees/vines need rehabilitation or replacing can apply for the Tree Assistance Program (TAP).  TAP Factsheet
  • Emergency Loan Program – available to producers with agriculture operations located in a county under a primary or contiguous Presidential or Secretarial disaster designation. These low interest loans help producers recover from production and physical losses.  Emergency Loan Program Factsheet

Home and Property Damages

 Please contact the Yolo Office of Emergency Services.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer