New titles added quarterly. Online reservation is here!
Are you looking for the tools to start your own book club or do you already belong to an existing reading group? With our Read Around Yolo (R.A.Y.) program, the Yolo County Library can provide you with all the resources you need for success. The Library offers tote bags that contain 10 paperback copies of a book and discussion materials, including author information, questions, tips on facilitating discussion, and a sign-out sheet to help keep track of the bag's contents.
Requesting a R.A.Y. bag
Any Yolo County Library cardholder can borrow a book club bag.
- To reserve a R.A.Y. bag, please use our reservation system by clicking here.
If you have any questions please call (530) 757-5593 x3.
Bags may be reserved up to two years in advance.
Simple title list for easy printing.
Checking out a R.A.Y. bag
Each bag will be checked out on the library card of the person who reserves it. That person is responsible for the bag and all of its contents.
Bags must be checked out as a whole; individual contents cannot be checked out separately.
Bags and their contents have a six week loan period, with no renewals.
Returning a R.A.Y. bag
- Please check to make sure all of the contents are present before returning a bag.
- Bags must be returned on or before the due date. Late bags will be charged a fine of $2.00 per day.
- Bags must be returned to a library staff member during open hours. They cannot be placed in the book drop.
- Please contact the library for replacement costs.