Assigning yourself a PIN
- You can assign yourself a PIN using the online catalog by clicking on the MY ACCOUNT or MY RECORD button.
- The system will ask you for you library card number and PIN. Initially the system will respond by asking you to enter the PIN again and then confirm it by entering it again.
- Once the submit button is pressed the system will then take you to a page showing your account info such as items checked out, any delinquencies and holds.
- Next to the list of the items checked out will be check boxes for renewing so you can renew any or all items that qualify for renewal at that time.
- Items can not be renewed more than twice and if there is a fine of $5.00 or more the renewal will not be allowed. Also if there is another hold against that item it can not be renewed.
- A PIN should be at least 4 characters long but no longer than 30.
- A PIN can include special characters such as !%& etc.
- A PIN is also case sensitive.
- If you forget your PIN contact your local branch staff and they can delete the PIN and you can then reassigned yourself a new one.
You can modify your email address
You can check individual items, then clickand then click