Pay Property Taxes By Home Banking, Phone, Mail or In Person
From Home Banking
• Obtain your assessment number from the tax bill. If you do not have your assessment number please obtain it from our website at _ View Property Tax Bill Information
• Go to your home banking or electronic bill paying service and prepare your payment following your normal procedures and enter only your 12 digit assessment number in the description field.
Do Not Include any Descriptive Words
• If you wish to pay multiple tax bills, please do not combine the bills in one payment. Please create a separate payment for each assessment number..
• Obtain your assessment number from the tax bill.
• Call (866) 895-5027 and follow the instructions to pay by credit card or e-check.
You are responsible for a 2.25% convenience fee on all credit card payments
There is no fee to pay by e-check
• Send your check or money order with your payment stub to:
County of Yolo
Department of Financial Services
PO Box: 4400
Whittier, CA 90607
• If you do not have your payment stub, please write you assessment number, parcel number or property address on your check.
• Payments can be made in person 8 AM to 4 PM Monday – Friday (except holidays) at:
Erwin W. Meier Administration Building
625 Court Street, Room 102
• On April 10 and December 10 and several days before, please be prepared for a 15 to 30 minute wait before you can be assisted.