Vendor Registration Forms
After being awarded a bid through a purchase order or contract, vendors are required to complete the following forms to be added the County's financial system for payment processing.
- Vendor Registration Form (Required)
- Yolo County W-9 Form (Required)
- ACH Payment Enrollment Form (Optional)
In instances where vendors, contractors and consultants, or their representatives, will be working on County property, the County requires that a certificate of insurance, with coverage at the minimum limits required by the Contract, be on file with the Procurement Division. Separate endorsements, naming the County as “Additional Insured”, are required for General Liability and Automobile Insurance. In addition, Workers’ Compensation Insurance that meets the minimum State requirements must also be provided. Refer to the Sample Insurance Documents to review the requested certificate of insurance, endorsement pages, and required Additional Insured language.
Purchase orders and Contracts will not be issued until Procurement staff reviews and accepts the Vendor's insurance. Vendors shall not perform any work prior to the issuance of a Purchase Order or Contract.
The Purchase Order or Contract with a Vendor contains specific information on the Vendor's minimum insurance coverage required by the County. In general, the County requires vendors to have the following types and amounts of insurance:
- General Liability: Comprehensive with minimum limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in aggregate.
- Automotive Liability: General with minimum limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and Property with minimum limits of $500,000 per occurrence.
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions: If applicable, minimum limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in aggregate.
- Workers' Compensation: If applicable, minimum limits of $1,000,000 per accident for bodily injury or disease.
All insurance documents can be submitted directly to the Procurement Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.