The online Yolo County Donations portal supports the County’s vision of "making a difference by enhancing the quality of life in our community" with a direct pathway for residents to contribute to County programs or projects of interest. Yolo County welcomes and appreciates your generosity. We are able to accept donations in a variety of categories, as shown below. Review the County's Donation Policy for more details.
- Yolo COVID-19 Relief Fund: Yolo COVID-19 Relief Fund Donations will ensure local nonprofit organizations can continue providing critical services and will provide funding to address gaps in services in Yolo County throughout the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Animal Services: Animal Services donations support the facilities and services used to provide spay/neuter programs, shelter programs, humane education, and adoption programs. We also have the Amazon Wish List available for additional donations.
- Election Outreach: Election Outreach donations support events that increase voter participation and improve understanding in the election process in a non-partisan manner. (ex. Youth Empowerment Summit “YES!”)
- Emergency Response: Emergency Response donations support disaster or other County-wide emergency response efforts.
- First 5 Yolo: First 5 Yolo supports Yolo County children ages 0-5 and their families through investments in programs to make our youngest residents healthy, safe, and ready to learn at the single greatest point of impact in a child’s life.
- Food Security: Food Security donations support stocking and maintaining emergency food storage and supplies locally for food-insecure Yolo County residents.
- Foster Youth: Foster Youth donations support enrichment activities that increase well-being for children and youth who cannot safely remain in their home. These donations also support young adults who opt in for extended foster care, ages 18-21, who are transitioning from foster care to self-sufficiency with support for activities and resources to promote well-being, education and independence.
- Holistic Defense Services: Holistic Defense Services donations support equal access to justice and assist the poor in addressing the underlying issues that contribute to court involvement, including homelessness, addiction, trauma and mental health.
- Homeless Services: Homeless Services donations support a wide array of supplies, services, and interventions locally, to assist Yolo County residents experiencing homelessness.
- Library: County Library donations make it possible for people of all ages to access free reading materials, programs, and resources that inform, entertain, and inspire.
Parks: Parks donations support the maintenance and improvements to facilities offering boating, fishing, hiking, camping, and various other recreation activities. Donations play an integral role in keeping our parks open to the public. We Need Your Help!
Victims of Violent Crime: Victims of violent crime donations support services to adults and children who have suffered physical and emotional injuries as a result of being victimized by violent crime.
- General Donation: General donations will be allocated across the County's support programs based on the current community and county needs.
To make a donation using PayPal, use the form at the bottom of this page. For more information, contact the Yolo County Department of Financial Services at (530) 666-8190 or email@example.com. Thank you very much.