Yolo County is committed to financial transparency. Guided by the principles of operational excellence, the Department of Financial Services is currently working on several initiatives to ensure that relevant and meaningful financial information is available to County staff and the public. One such initiative is the use of technology and web-based tools to provide financial data in a format that is more user-friendly and understandable than standard spreadsheets or financial reports. To this end, Yolo County has partnered with OpenGov to develop an online financial transparency portal where users can view County financial data through an interactive graphical interface.
- To view El Macero CSA information via this tool, click this OpenGov link
- In left-hand menu select County Service Areas
- Select El Macero
- Select service of interest, i.e. Water Operations
- Choices to filter and view data can be found in the left-hand menu
- Summary and transactional data can be found below the chart
More information related to OpenGov is available on the OpenGov portal. Meanwhile, while the system is still under development, select reports below for additional budget and fund balance information.