The El Macero County Services Area (CSA) provides services related to sewer, water and streets. The CSA is funded by collecting fees for these services which are charged on an annual basis and added to the property tax bill. Online tax statements are available here.
Information on the charges below can be found in the linked documents next to the total for each charge. City of Davis water usage is available at www.savedaviswater.org. CSA Administrative Team Staff can assist with account information. To reach CSA staff, call (530) 666-8153 or e-mail YoloCSA@yolocounty.org.
|El Macero CSA Charges||2019-20|
| # of
|CPI applied to charges in blue||N/A|
|Sewer-Single Family Parcel||403||$516.50||$208,150|
|Sewer-El Macero Country Club||1||$6,865||$6,865|
|Total Sewer Service (07-09-19 Prop 218)||$228,742|
|City of Davis water rate (fixed fee + usage)||*See instructions below for accessing water usage data|
|Total Water Service (07-28-15 Prop 218)||448||Varies*||$927,180|
|Streets-El Macero Country Club||1||$3,600||$3,600|
|Total Streets (07-19-94 Charge)||$84,060|
|Water Operations-Single Family Parcel||403||$43||$17,329|
|Water Operations-El Macero Country Club||1||$43||$43|
|Water Operations-Vacant Lot||7||$43||$301|
|Total Water Operations (07-09-19 Prop 218)||$19,264|
*Accessing Water Usage Data
- Contact the Yolo County Service Area Administrative Team for your City of Davis account number (YoloCSA@YoloCounty.org or (530) 666-8153)
- Register for the City of Davis water use portal, AquaHawk: www.savedaviswater.org
- For more assistance, including concerns about increased water usage and possible leakage, contact the City of Davis Water Division (email@example.com or (530) 757-5685)
- For questions related to billing for water consumption, please contact the City of Davis Finance Department at (530) 757-5651; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information about the City of Davis Water Division available here: https://cityofdavis.org/city-hall/public-works/water