ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
As the County’s designated business advocate, the Economic Development Division is working to make Yolo County a place all our businesses thrive -- farms, processors & manufacturers, technology companies, services, merchants, and tourist operators.
Services to Business
- Permit information and assistance;
- Permit expediting and problem-solving;
- Site location assistance for your business expansion, relocation or start-up;
- Help with financing for small business, manufacturing, or infrastructure;
- One-window services for interagency coordination on large projects;
- Revolving Loan Fund programs through CDBG.
- Business success tools and a vast library of business information
- The Economic Development Division has compiled a list of local resources that provide further assistance to small businesses - Small Business Guide
Services for Homeownership and Community Infrastructure:
- Public Infrastructure financing through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG);
- First Time Homebuyer Loan program;
- Housing Rehabilitation Loan program;
Our Business-Friendly Pledge
Private investment -- not government -- creates wealth in our county. We commit to helping our businesses and citizens thrive whenever and wherever we can.
Yolo County is also committed to balanced, sustainable, quality growth while providing economic opportunity and a high quality of life for our citizens. Agricultural viability is at the top of our industry priority list, which also includes food processing, tourism, biotechnology, highway commercial development, and general manufacturing.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact County Administration at 530-666-8150.