Meeting Calendar - The Board of Supervisors typically meets on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. Select this link to identify specific meeting dates. Residents are encouraged to provide input and feedback to the Board of Supervisors. To share your thoughts with the Board you may:
- Attend a Board of Supervisors meeting and request time to make brief remarks
- Submit a written statement via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Yolo County Board of Supervisors, 625 Court Street, Room 204, Woodland, CA 95695
Meeting Agendas and Minutes - Link here for past and pending Board of Supervisors meeting agendas and minutes. For assistance, please contact the Clerk of the Board's Office (530) 666-8195.
- You are strongly encouraged to observe the live stream of the Board of Supervisors meeting https://yolocounty.zoom.us/j/6772897138 , Meeting ID: 677 289 7138 or phone in via 1-408-638-0968 Meeting ID: 677 289 7138.
- If you are joining the meeting via zoom and wish to make a comment on an item, press the "raise a hand" button. If you are joining the meeting by phone, press *9 to indicate a desire to make comment. The chair will call you by name or phone number when it is your turn to comment. Speakers will be limited to 3:00 minutes.
- If you choose not to observe the Board of Supervisors meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to the Board meeting. Please submit your comment to the Clerk of the Board email@example.com. Your comment will be placed into the record at the Board meeting.
- If you are watching/listening to the live stream of the Board meeting and wish to make either a general public comment or to comment on a specific agenda item as it is being heard, you may also submit your comment, limited to 250 words or less, to the Clerk of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every effort will be made to read your comment into the record, but some comments may not be read due to time limitations. Comments received after an agenda item will be made part of the record if received prior to the end of the meeting.
Official Board of Supervisors Search - Online search for Official Records that have been adopted by the Yolo County Board of Supervisors via this online viewer.
Live and Archived Video Streaming of Meetings - Click here to listen to the live streaming of the Board of Supervisors meetings, as well as to view archived videos from 2007. To view meeting materials, select the Meeting Agendas and Minutes link above.
Board of Supervisors meetings are broadcast on the following local cable stations as noted below: