To find which Supervisor's District you reside in, please click this link. Scroll down and enter the Zip Code and Street. Then click Search.
Link here for: Board of Supervisors' District Map.
The Board of Supervisors is the duly elected legislative body of the County of Yolo. The Board of Supervisors sets and adopts policies and establishes programs for law and justice; health and mental health; social services; land use; transportation, water resources air quality and flood management; agriculture; economic development; emergency services; intergovernmental relations; libraries and areas of general governance. Based on these policies, the Board of Supervisors fixes salaries, appropriates funds and adopts annual budgets for all departments. The five members of the Board are elected by district, are non-partisan and serve four-year terms. Board Members also sit as the governing body for In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority, Yolo County Financing Corporation, six county service areas and 13 fire districts. Board members individually serve as liaison to numerous advisory bodies and participate in a number of regional governing bodies. Link here for Board Assignments, Travel and Compensation Policy, Current Salary (per ordinance) and 2019 Legislative Platform.
The Board of Supervisors, as codified in their Governance Manual,
- Governs as a team, strategically focused and mission driven
- Aligns goals and resources
- Establishes and governs within a culture of inquiry
- Governs in an accessible manner, committed to openness and transparency
- Governs in a collaborative manner with the community, staff and within the Board
- Commits to continuous learning and improvement
- Is accountable to each other for the highest standards of Board performance and effectiveness
Contact Information: The Yolo County Board of Supervisors meets on various Tuesdays in the Room 206 of County Administration Building, located at 625 Court Street in Woodland. Agendas are posted here by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to the regularly schedule Board meeting. Questions regarding an agenda item should be directed to the County Administrator's Office at (530) 666-8150. Questions regarding action taken by the Board should be directed to the Clerk of the Board at (530) 666-8195.
Residents are encouraged to provide input and feedback to the Board of Supervisors. To share your thoughts with the Board you may:
- Attend a Board of Supervisors meeting and request time to make brief remarks. Note: per the Ralph M. Brown Act, Board members may briefly respond to statements made or questions posed during the public comment period on items that aren’t on the agenda, but may not take action on such items.
- Submit a written statement via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Yolo County Board of Supervisors, 625 Court Street, Room 204, Woodland, CA 95695
Board of Supervisors Records Search - Online search for official records that have been adopted by the Yolo County Board of Supervisors.