Road Closures

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Extreme Weather Information

  • Sandbags are NOT available from the Yolo County Public Works Division but generally are available at your local hardware store, or in extreme events, may be available through your local Fire District.
  • If you are looking for shelters, emergency preparedness resources or other emergency-related information, link to the Yolo County Office of Emergency Services.  For emergencies that require immediate attention, call 9-1-1.

County road closures are kept up to date.  If you'd like to report a hazardous road condition, click here or call (530) 666-8811. After business hours, call (530) 666-8920.

 Cities Maintenance Requests

City of Davis

City of West Sacramento

For state highways, contact Caltrans