THE PLANNING DIVISION PUBLIC COUNTER IS NOW OPEN TO ACCEPT NON-ESSENTIAL CONSTRUCTION PERMIT SUBMITTALS. PLANNING RELATED INQUIRIES NOT ASSOCIATED WITH CONSTRUCTION PERMITTING ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
In the interest of keeping our community safe and well during this time, the Public Counter located at 292 West Beamer St, Woodland, CA 95695 will be OPENED to accept construction permit submittals, but all Planning related inquiries at the Public Counter will be limited to scheduled appointments. Please contact a Planner, listed below, to schedule an appointment for inquiries regarding land use zoning. For updates on the COVID-19 response in Yolo County, please visit: www.yolocounty.org
PLANNING APPLICATIONS MAY EASILY BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL OR ONLINE BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. PLEASE CONTACT A PLANNER BEFORE SUBMITTING TO DETERMINE APPROPRIATE FEES: https://www.yolocounty.org/home/showdocument?id=62150
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING AND PAYING FEES ONLINE:
APPLICATIONS ARE FOUND HERE: https://www.yolocounty.org/community-services/planning-public-works/planning-division/application-forms
GIS MAP FOR ZONING AND PROPERTY INFORMATION IS FOUND HERE: https://www.yolocounty.org/general-government/general-government-departments/general-services/geographic-information-system-gis/use-gis
CONTACT A PLANNER BY EMAIL OR LEAVE A MESSAGE BY PHONE:
Stephanie Cormier - email@example.com (530) 666-8041
JD Trebec - firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 666-8036
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ON-LINE:
1. Email a Planner (from the list above) a complete application, including a site plan and all other required materials and supporting information.
2. Planning staff will enter the application and assign a Project Number. You will then be notified of the Project Number and the fees required for submittal.
3. To pay the required fees, you may mail a check made payable to Yolo County Department of Community Services, 292 W Beamer St, Woodland, CA, 95695. OR Set up an account through the project tracking portal here: https://etrakit.yolocounty.org/etrakit/ (if you already set up an account in the past, just login)
4. Once you have logged in, hit the link on the left that says, "Search PROJECTS" and enter your Project Number. When a link for the file is produced, double click to open and verify the amount under the fees tab. Then click "Add to Cart" and "Proceed to Checkout" to pay the fees with either Visa or MasterCard. There is no convenience fee.
5. Notify the Planner that you have completed paying the required fees. Staff will then begin project review.
Click here for on-line Project or Parcel information using e-TRAKiT
292 West Beamer Street
Woodland CA 95696
PH: (530) 666-8775
FAX: (530) 666-8156
Public Counter Hours:
Mon-Fri 8am - 12pm & 1pm - 4pm
Closed 12pm to 1pm
We work with people to protect agriculture, sustain environmental integrity, secure public safety, and enhance the development of distinctive communities, by ensuring the fair, open, and efficient implementation of the General Plan.
The Planning Division is charged with implementing local, state and federal policy related to development, land division and related land use processes. Individual development proposals are reviewed for consistency with the County of Yolo General Plan and Zoning Code, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), Subdivision Map Act and other State and Federally enacted legislation. Additionally, the Planning Division is responsible for coordinating the dissemination of the above referenced information to the general public, developers and their agents, public officials and governmental agencies.