Mental Health Services

  • Departments:Health & Human Services Agency (HHSA)
  • Divisions:Children & Youth, Adults, Mental Health

Yolo County HHSA can screen for mental health and substance use disorders, as well as provide mental health services. Please see the Mental Health page for more information. 


AB1299 Presumptive Transfers

The Yolo County Mental Health Plan (MHP) has established a single point of entry for AB 1299 Presumptive Transfers. For more information on Presumptive Transfers, please contact the Yolo County Single Point of Contacts below: 

Child, Youth and Family Branch
Mary Yung, Licensed Psychologist 
Fax # 530-661-1028 

Juvenile Probation Department
Cindy Anenson 
Phone# 530-406-4762

Return to full list >>