Yolo County 2018 Holiday Closures
Post Date:10/09/2018 5:03 PM
Return to full list >>
As approved at the October 9, 2018 Board of Supervisors meeting, the following select departments will be closed during holiday periods when service demands are reduced.
- Agriculture - December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- Assessor - December 25, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- Community Services (except the Landfill) - December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- County Administrator (including Clerk of the Board and Human Resources) - December 25, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- County Counsel - December 25-28, 2018. Coverage of any court hearings will be arranged and pressing matters addressed.
- Financial Services - December 25, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- Library - All library branches to be closed on Friday, November 23, 2018, the day after Thanksgiving. Branches open on Mondays will close at 6 p.m. on December 24, 2018 and 6 p.m. on December 31, 2018. These closures are in addition to the regular County holidays (November 22, December 25 and January 1).
- Health and Human Services Agency - All branches are requesting to be closed on December 24, 2018 and December 31, 2018, which are in addition to the regular County holidays (December 25 and January 1). There will be a 24-hour response on these dates for child and adult protective services, eligibility program applications, and temporary assistance to the homeless.