Yolo County Manager of Operations & Strategy
(Public Information Officer)
625 Court Street, Room 202
Woodland, CA 95695
Phone: (530) 666-8042
FAX: (530) 669-4029
Yolo County Flu Vaccination Clinics
(Woodland, CA) – The Yolo County Health & Human Services will be holding several free seasonal influenza vaccination clinics for the general public this fall, as listed below.
Friday, October 12, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Movies on Main, Heritage Plaza, Main & 2nd Street in Woodland
Tuesday, October 16, 10:00 a.m. to Noon
Davis Senior Center, 646 A Street in Davis
Thursday, November 15, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
River Bend Manor, Community Room, 644 Cummins Way in West Sacramento
Monday, December 3, 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Winters Community Center, 201 Railroad Avenue in Winters
Can’t make it to one of the clinics mentioned above? Yolo County residents can also get free seasonal flu vaccine through the routinely scheduled immunization clinics hosted by the Yolo County Health & Human Services Agency. Visit: www.yolocounty.org/immunizations for an up-to-date calendar of routine immunization clinics or call (530) 666-8552 for additional information.
In addition to getting a flu shot, there are several simple steps residents can take to keep themselves, their family and their co-workers flu-free.
• Wash hands often with soap and water
• Regularly clean commonly-touched surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs and telephones
• Avoid sharing cups, straws or anything that goes in the mouth
• Cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze; promptly discard used facial tissues
• Stay home if you are sick.
• In addition, to stay healthy and fight off disease: eat more whole grains, vegetables and fruit; get enough rest; stay physically fit; and avoid smoking and exposure to secondhand smoke.