HPAC Technical Subcommittee Meeting
- Date: 02/27/2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Civic Center Galleria
Room 157, 1110 West Capitol Ave
West Sacramento, California 96591
The Technical Subcommittee develops the core Continuum of Care (CoC) governance and funding policies required of the CoC in accordance with the CoC Program Interim Rule published by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and applicable local, state, and federal funding programs. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Annually review the HPAC Governance Charter and the HPAC Policies and Procedures documents at least once annually and revise, if appropriate. As needed throughout the year, the subcommittee will draft new policies and/or policy revisions to address policy needs encountered outside the annual review process.
- Draft policies and procedures required to implement local funding competition processes such as Notices of Funding and Local Selection Processes.
- Assess policy and procedure needs in response to items addressed during HPAC General Meetings when it is not readily apparent that a specific subcommittee’s expertise is needed. Identify the areas of expertise needed and re-assign to the applicable subcommittee. Should an item require the expertise of more than one subcommittee, the Technical Subcommittee will oversee the entire development of the item, assigning applicable elements to the relevant subcommittees.
- Responsibility for overseeing other CoC duties that do not fall under the purview of HPAC’s other subcommittees, the Collaborative Applicant, or the HMIS Lead.
 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Interim Rule