HPAC Data Subcommittee Meeting - CANCELLED
- Date: 04/15/2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Civic Center Galleria
Room 157, 1110 West Capitol Ave
West Sacramento, California 96591
The Data Subcommittee oversees the development and implementation of data collection in the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) in compliance with the most current HMIS Data Standards published by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Recommend a single HMIS for Yolo County and an HMIS Lead Agency.
- Review the HPAC HMIS Policies and Procedures and HMIS Training Handbook documents at least once annually and revise, if appropriate. As needed throughout the year, the subcommittee will draft new policies and/or revisions to address policy and training needs encountered outside the annual review process.
- Develop, implement, and monitor compliance with HPAC’s Data Security and Data Quality plans to ensure compliance with HUD requirements.
- Develop procedures and data collection and quality review plans related to the annual Housing Inventory Count (HIC) and Point-in-Time (PIT) count of sheltered individuals, the biannual Point-in-Time (PIT) count of unsheltered individuals.
- Review and approve submission of HUD mandated data reports, such as:
- Housing Inventory Count
- System Performance Measures (SPM)
- Longitudinal Systems Analysis (LSA)
- Monitor training needs of HMIS end-users in Yolo County and work with HMIS Lead and HMIS Administrator to meet those needs.
- The HMIS Lead and HMIS Administrator may present HMIS updates that affect system utilization by end-users at Data Subcommittee meetings.
 2020 HMIS Data Standards
 The Data Subcommittee may assign some of the work related to the System Performance Measures and Longitudinal Systems Analysis reports to the Performance and Monitoring Subcommittee but will retain the final authority over approving data submissions to HUD.