The District Attorney Information Technology (DAIT) unit will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the Yolo County District Attorney's mission. It is our pledge to serve the technological needs of this office and it's staff. We will do so in a timely manner and we work around staff schedules, so that there is as little down time as possible. To meet this mission we will:
* Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web-based applications.
* Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the mission of the District Attorney through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
* Work with the County's Information Technology division to develop and enhance the network to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
* Develop and maintain effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support operational and administrative functions.
* Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
* Provide capabilities including the ability to develop and manage the distribution of office information, outreach and statistical reporting through the Web (http://www.yoloda.org/) and other programs.
* Promote new uses of information technology within the office through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
* Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
* Provide fast and reliable access to all information systems.
* Provide quality information technology services for all activities within its purview, and to provide innovative assistance and leadership in IT matters to the District Attorney