Where can family members of people with an alcohol or drug problem get help?
Contact Al-Anon at (888) 425-2666, help is provided for those concerned about someone with an alcohol or other drug problem.
Where do I get a Release of Information form?
Speak to any staff member at the front desk to obtain a Release of Information (ROI) form.
How long until I can get some medication?
An initial prescription requires you to be seen by a physician, this could possibly take up to 15 days. However, an appointment may be available sooner based on individual needs as determined by our triage staff.
How long until I can see a doctor?
The waiting period to see a doctor may take up to 15 days; however, an appointment could be available sooner depending on individual needs.
How do I submit a complaint, comment or compliment?
We welcome your feedback.
Send us an email and it will be forwarded to the appropriate person to handle your complaint, comment, or compliment. Click here to locate grievance and appeal forms. If you prefer to speak to someone personally, contact us at 530-666-8516 and your call will be directed appropriately.
Yolo County has a current substance use continuum of care consisting of residential treatment, intensive outpatient for some populations, outpatient, and some outpatient withdrawal management and medication assisted treatment (MAT) services, as well as, prevention and education services. Our substance use providers often collaborate with other community based organizations to provide integrated, comprehensive care for some of our most vulnerable clients. There are some services available for our in-custody population as well designed to help stabilize them while incarcerated and help to more successfully transition them out of custody. In the future, with the implementation of the Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System waiver the substance use continuum will become even more robust, be able to serve an even greater number of Yolo County clients, and provide comprehensive care coordination between substance use, mental health, and physical health.
- Yolo County Friday Night Live
- RISE Inc.: www.riseservicesinc.org
- Victor Community Support Services: www.victor.org/victor-community-support-services
- Yolo County Day Reporting Center (DRC):
www.scoe.net I www.yolocountysheriff.com I www.yolocounty.org/law-justice/probation I www.cdcr.ca.gov
- Safety Center: www.safetycenter.org
- CommuniCare Health Centers – PC-1000: www.communicarehc.org
Outpatient Substance Use Disorder / Dual Diagnosis Services
- CommuniCare Health Centers: www.communicarehc.org
- Turning Point Community Programs – Free to Choose: www.tpcp.org
Day Treatment Services
- CommuniCare Health Centers – Perinatal: www.communicarehc.org
- Cache Creek Lodge: www.cachecreeklodge.com
- Fourth and Hope: www.fourthandhope.org
- Progress House: www.progresshouseinc.org
Detox Services / Hospitalization
- Under Discussion (previously “Beamer Street”)
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Start Your Recovery
- Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System Implementation Plan (12/2016)
- Provider Directory (DMC-ODS)
- Beneficiary Handbook (DMC-ODS)