Where can family members of people with an alcohol or drug problem get help?
Contact Al-Anon at (888) 425-2666, help is provided for those concerned about someone with an alcohol or other drug problem.
Where do I get a Release of Information form?
Speak to any staff member at the front desk to obtain a Release of Information (ROI) form.
How long until I can get some medication?
An initial prescription requires you to be seen by a physician, this could possibly take up to 15 days. However, an appointment may be available sooner based on individual needs as determined by our triage staff.
HHSA Behavioral Health Services Provider Stakeholder Work Group
01/18/2018 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Adult Residential Facility Stakeholder Engagement Meeting
01/26/2018 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Yolo County Local Mental Health Board
01/29/2018 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The QM Program encompasses Quality Assurance / Utilization Management, Quality Improvement / Performance Management, Information Systems / Electronic Health Record, Compliance / Privacy / Security, and Drug Medi-Cal oversight activities for Specialty Mental Health Services (SMHS) and Substance Use Disorders (SUD), throughout HHSA operations. Regulation governing these activities include the 1915(b) Waiver, the 1115 Waiver, and the Mental Health Plan (MHP) contract with the Department of Health Care Services.
QM Program activities support consumers of Yolo County HHSA who meet the Specialty Mental Health Services medical necessity criteria. Services paid by Medi-Cal are rendered to Seriously Emotionally Disturbed (SED) children and youth or Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) adults who are beneficiaries of the system.
| 137 North Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695
(530) 666-8516 - Administration Line I (530) 666-8788 - Grievance Line I (530) 666-8294 - Fax
Monday through Friday I 8:00am-5:00pm
Meet the QM Team
Samantha Fusselman, LCSW, CPHQ
Katherine Barrett, LCSW - Supervising Clinician
Ashley Atta-Mensah, RN - Senior Staff Nurse
- California Department of Health Care Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Quality Forum
- Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
- California External Quality Review Organization (EQRO)
Performance Outcomes Systems for Children and Youth Services
Performance Outcomes Systems Reports for Adult Specialty Mental Health Services
Provider Enrollment Form
Yolo County HHSA ICD-9 to ICD-10 Crosswalk: Phase 1 - Initial Transition
Reports and Plans
Consumer Perception Survey Information
- Yolo County HHSA FY14-15 Consumer Perception Survey Report
- Yolo County HHSA Consumer Perception Survey Training November 2015
Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) Triennial Review of Outpatient Mental Health Plan (MHP)
- Triennial Review Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- Triennial Compliance Monitoring Report
Triennial Corrective Action Plan(s)
California External Quality Review Organization (CalEQRO)
Fiscal Year 2014-2015 EQRO review of the Medi-Cal Specialty Mental Health Services Waiver Program
- MHP Feedback to CalEQRO on the FY14-15 Draft Report
- MHP EQRO FY14-15 FINAL Report Cover Letter
- MHP EQRO FY14-15 FINAL Report
- CalEQRO Compliance Monitoring Report
- CalEQRO Corrective Action Plan(s)
- SAPT Review Fiscal Year 2014-2015
- SAPT Compliance Monitoring Report
- Yolo Diagnosing Intro
- Yolo Key Constructs
- a) Yolo Clinical Diagnoses and Categories
- b) Yolo Clinical Diagnoses and Categories
- Yolo Medi-Cal DSM Considerations