• What do I do if I disagree with an action taken by the Health and Human Services Agency on my CalFresh case?
  • How do I get my CalFresh benefits?
  • What do I do if I lose my EBT card?
  • If I am receiving SSI/SSP, can I also receive CalFresh benefits?
  • Do I need to be a U.S. citizen to receive CalFresh benefits?
More »


No results found.

HHSA Service Centers

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Under Construction** UNDER CONSTRUCTION ** Under Construction


Please use the left-hand navigation menu to learn more about HHSA Service Center programs

For information about Service Center programs,

call the Benefits Center at 1-855-278-1594