- June 20, 2017 July 1, 2017 EMS Protocol & Policy Revisions
- June 5, 2017 Epinephrine 1:10,000 Shortage
- May 19, 2017 Welcome New EMS Program Coordinator
- April 27, 2017 Designated Stroke Receiving Center Update
- January 1, 2017 EMS Protocol & Policy Revisions
- December 9, 2016 Approved/Designated STEMI Receiving Hospitals
- July 28, 2016 Administrative Order 16-0728 End of Life Options
- July 1, 2016 EMS Protocol & Policy Revisions
- April 23, 2016 Fentanyl-Contaminated Street Norco Overdoses
- February 5, 2016 Administrative Order 16-0205 Epinephrine Shortage
- January 25, 2016 Removal of Stroke Lab Blood Draw
- Instructions for Using the National AED Registry (5-2014)
- Instructions for Registering & Importing AED’s to the National AED Registry
The mission of the Yolo Emergency Medical Service Agency (YEMSA) is to ensure emergency pre-hospital and specialty medical services in Yolo County are provided in a timely manner and are of the highest quality standards of care.
- Yolo County EMS QI Plan 2015
- Yolo County EMS Trauma Plan 2015
- Yolo County EMS Agency System Plan 2014
Application forms can be found HERE.
Applications cannot be processed until all fees, and all required items are submitted.
Applications and all required items may be mailed, emailed, or placed in the drop box at the Yolo County Health & Human Services, Bauer Building, 137 N Cottonwood St, Woodland, 95695.
The drop box located across from the stairs labeled "YEMSA DROP BOX", see picture below.
If you would like to meet with someone to drop off your paperwork, please make an appointment prior to walking in, by calling 530-666-8665. Using the drop box is the preferred method of application submission!
YEMSA online education provides educational opportunities for EMS providers in Yolo County. The courses listed under EDUCATION may be taken in lieu of ONE requirement of continuous quality improvement (CQI) or Case Review sessions in the twenty-four (24) months prior to reaccreditation. Continuing education hours will be provided for EDUCATION and BLS COURSES. Continuing education certificates may be printed directly from the course after completion. Clicking on the courses below will direct you to MINDFLASH online training where you will need to create an account and password.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Trauma, MCI and EMS Aircraft Utilization
Heart Disease in Women
Dealing with Death in EMS
Other Training Opportunities
- State of CA EMS Authority announces the approval of 3 Online NREMT Transition Courses
- Kaiser Trauma Pre-Hospital CQI 2017
- Kaiser Trauma Grand Rounds 2017