These Health Alerts are sent out through the California Health Alert Network (CAHAN) to Yolo County Healthcare Providers.
- If you are a Yolo County Healthcare Provider and would like to receive Health Alerts please complete this CAHAN Sign up form.
- If you are unsure if you are in CAHAN or would like to verify your contact information please contact the CAHAN Coordinator at 530-666-8665.
- January 9, 2018 - Increased Influenza Activity
- October 16, 2017 Increased Influenza Activity in Yolo County Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care Facilities
- September 21, 2017 Hepatitis A Advisory
- September 19, 2017 Influenza Vaccination Masking Orders 2017
- July 18, 2017 Zika Confidential Phone Line 530-666-8614
- May 16, 2017 Botulism
- May 12, 2017 Norovirus Health Alert
- May 10, 2017 Yolo County Gastrointestinal (GI) Outbreak Update (Spanish version available HERE)
- May 5, 2017 Gastrointestinal Illness Health Alert
- January 5, 2017 Increased Influenza Activity in Yolo County Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care Facilities
Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
137 N Cottonwood Street, Woodland, CA 95695
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Main Line (530) 666-8645, Confidential Fax (530) 669-1549
After Business Hours (24/7) Contact the MHOAC at (530) 321-3620