For Preschoolers (and their parents)
- BuzzSpeak: What does a sheep sound like in Korean? How about a chicken in Italian?
- Children's Television Workshop: Sesame Street: Sesame Street in cyberspace, home of the Cookie Monster and other characters of the popular CTW program.
- Free Coloring Pages : Like to color?- here’s your site.
- Kids Games : Has games and puzzles.
- Crayola Crayons: Pages to color and you can create your own pages to color.
- Nick Jr: Try some activities and see what Blue, Maisy and the rest are doing.
- Pre-K Smarties: Has articles for Mom and Dad on making learning fun with links to educational sites for preschoolers.
For Parents of Children with Special Needs
- WarmLine Family Resource Center provides support, free events for families in the Sacramento region including Yolo County. They are staffed by parents who share the common experience of parenting a child with special needs. Call 916-455-9500. Para servicios en Espanol, por favor llamar al 916-922-1490.
- Wrightslaw Special Education Newsletter provides reliable information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- Exceptional Lives provides free, easy to use Guides for parents of children with disabilities that give a step-by-step walkthrough of the following topics: IEP (Individualized Education Program), Special Education, SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Health Insurance, and Guardianship.
- Yolo County Office of Education Special Education Services provides preventive, early intervention, diagnostic and counseling services to children with developmental delays, vision, hearing, speech, language, orthopedic and emotional challenges. Programs are located on more the 40 sites (mostly schools) through out Yolo County. They have Infant and Preschool programs so you do not have to wait until your child is in school to get services. Call 530-668-3789.