The Information Technology and Telecommunications Division: is responsible for operating and supporting the voice and data networks utilized by the County departments and County customers, and developing and supporting countywide computer applications and systems.
Phone: (530) 406-5025
Helpdesk: (530) 406-5000
- Provide and maintain a safe, reliable and secure network.
- Increase the return of investment on our infrastructure.
- Emphases and growth with web technology.
- Maintain staff productivity through work and performance measurement.
- GIS services to county departments.
- Assist departments to simplify their business practices.
- Work with county departments to reach their IT initiatives.
- Project Planning / Work Simplification
- Desktop Support
- System Administration
- Email / File Storage
- Project Management (IT side of the project)
- Internet Access
- Remote Access
- Network Design / Management
- Web Application Programming
- Telephone (VM / Phone Services / Auto Attendant)