Yolo County has partnered with BidSync LLC (formerly RFP Depot LLC) to distribute bid solicitations.
BidSync is an online bidding service designed to streamline the bidding process for suppliers and buyers. Once registered, notification emails and faxes of Yolo County solicitations will be distributed to you by BidSync for free. This distribution will take place in accordance with the notification parameters that you establish during the registration process at BidSync‘s site.
To register as a supplier for Yolo County, you will need to register for the purpose of gaining a user name and password on their website, www.bidsync.com. There is NO FEE for you to register, receive email or fax notifications, download or respond to Yolo County bid solicitations on the BidSync system.
Thank you for your interest in Yolo County’s Bid Process.
BidSync Sign-up Instructions
1. Go to www.bidsync.com to register for solicitations.
2. Click on FREE REGISTRATION under the “Basic” tab in the middle near the bottom of the home page.
3. Follow the prompts to identify your company information and create a unique username and password.
4. Within 24 hours, BidSync will send you an e-mail regarding your activated account. If you need your account activated right away, or have questions or difficulties, please contact Vendor Support at 1-800-990-9339 ext. 100 or 801-765-9245, or by e-mail: email@example.com, and identify yourself as a supplier for Yolo County.
5. BidSync will notify you when a bid, proposal or quote has been released from Yolo County that matches your registered commodity.
6. The vendor/supplier's responsibility will be to maintain updated information at all times.