The Yolo County Law Library is seeking a Part-Time Assistant Law Librarian
Hourly position: 10-20 per week, flexibility is preferred.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications.
Closing Date: 2/20/2018
Other: No benefits provided, at-will employment, reports to Director of the Law Library.
Job Duties and Skills of the Assistant Law Librarian:
• Assist the Library Director in operations and maintenance of the law library.
• Keep all materials properly shelved, organized and updated. May require some lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Maintain library records of all materials both in an online catalog and in print format.
• Process, catalog, and update legal books and materials.
• Clerical duties: filing invoices, claims, time sheets, other operational materials.
• Reference assistance to all patrons including the general public and attorneys.
• Assist the public with research and use of legal databases and print and online material.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook, navigating and using government websites, and general digital research skills.
• Friendly and patient with patrons who may need help understanding the materials in the library.
Please send cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Yolo County Law Library, 204 4th St., Woodland, CA 95695. You may call 530.666.8918 during business hours with any questions.