The Natural Resources Division is responsible for providing leadership in the stewardship of the natural resources of Yolo County while maintaining a healthy balance between economic and environmental factors. This includes interagency and public outreach, natural resource conservation, agricultural preservation and habitat conservation.
- 2013 Cache Creek Annual Status Report
- 2012 Cache Creek Annual Status Report
- The Cache Creek Area Plan (CCAP)
- Mining Projects and Permits
- Water Resources Association of Yolo County (WRA) is a consortium of entities authorized to provide a regional forum to coordinate and facilitate solutions to water issues in Yolo County.
- FloodProtect is an energetic and exciting step forward in regional flood risk reduction planning. Based on collaboration and integration, hundreds of stakeholders in the Lower Sacramento Delta North region are working together for the first time.