Search official records of the Yolo County Board of Supervisors via this online viewer.
The Board of Supervisors (BOS) Public Access Viewer is provided as a public service for your convenience. Updates occur on a regular basis. We have endeavored to ensure the information in these electronic documents is accurate. Neither Yolo County nor the Board of Supervisors shall incur any liability for errors or omissions with respect to the information provided in this index.
This online search feature covers the following searchable items:
BOS Annual Minutes from 1980 to 2017
BOS Meeting Packets from 1988 to the present
To begin the Yolo County Board of Supervisors Document Search, please click the following link:
Initiating a Search
- Type the word or string of words in “Search Term” field (not case sensitive)
- “From Date” and “To Date” only applies to when documents were uploaded (can be left blank)
- Click “Search”
- A list of documents will display in the “Results” view on the right.
- Double click on the line you wish to view (may take a few minutes to download depending on size of document)
- Press Control and F to search document. Type in search word and click ”Next”
- Close document to resume another search
- Click “Clear” to begin a new search
- To narrow search, use quotation marks around search term(s), i.e. “courts” or “county road 40”
- Use the terms AND, OR and NOT to limit your searches
- Annual Minutes will give you all of the minutes in one single year so to search for a specific year type in “January 1, 2001” or “January 1, 2002” as opposed to “2001”
- Specific Meeting date - to look at the backup for a specific meeting, enter the meeting date this way “January 20, 2004” rather than “1/20/2004”
Saving and Printing:
- You can either save or print documents. To save or print, hover your mouse over the document and a toolbar will appear showing an icon for saving, printing and zooming in or out. Click on the Adobe product icon (last icon on the tool bar) to give you more options.
- To save: click the first icon from the left that looks like a floppy disc
- To print: click the second icon from the left that looks like a printer