Adult Protective Services (APS)

  • Departments:Health & Human Services Agency (HHSA)
  • Divisions:Providers & Partners, Substance Abuse, Adults, Mental Health
  • Phone:(530) 661-2955

Adult Protective Services (APS) investigates possible abuse of elders (age 65 and older), adults with disabilities, and dependent adults. The abuse may be physical, emotional, financial, neglect by others, or self-neglect. 

If abuse is suspected, social workers provider case management and referral services. 

To report abuse, please call 1-888-675-1115. 

Return to full list >>