Public Hearing for Mental Health Services Act Annual Update for FY 18-19
- Date: 02/21/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: HHSA Bauer Bldg. | Thomson Conference Room
137 N. Cottonwood St. . Room 1600
Woodland, California 95695
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ACT (MHSA):
NOTICE OF 30-DAY PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD and NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Mental Health Services Act Annual Update for FY 2018-2019
To all interested stakeholders, Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA), in accordance with the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA), is publishing this Notice of 30-Day Public Comment Period and Notice of Public Hearing regarding the above-entitled document.
- THE PUBLIC REVIEW AND COMMENT PERIOD begins Friday, January 19, 2018 and ends at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Interested persons may provide written comments during this public comment period. Written comments and/or questions should be addressed to HHSA, Attn: MHSA Coordinator, 137 N. Cottonwood Street, #2500, Woodland, CA 95695. Please use the Public comment form provided with MHSA Plan Update draft.
- A PUBLIC HEARING will be held by the Yolo County Local Mental Health Board on Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 5:30 p.m., in the HHSA Bauer Bldg. Thomson Conference Room located at 137 N. Cottonwood St., Woodland, CA, for the purpose of receiving further public comment on the MHSA Plan Annual Update FY2018-2019.
- To review the MHSA Annual Update for FYs 2018-2019, or other MHSA documents via Internet, follow this link to the Yolo County website: http://www.yolocounty.org/mhsadocs .
- Printed copies of the MHSA Annual Update for FY2018-2019, are available to read at the reference desk of all public libraries in Yolo County and in the public waiting areas of these Yolo County offices, during regular business hours:
- Mental Health Clinic and Wellness Center, 137 N. Cottonwood Street, Woodland.
- Mental Health Clinic, 600 A Street, Davis (Mon/Wed only).
- Mental Health Clinic and Wellness Center, 800-B Jefferson Blvd, West Sacramento (Tues/Thurs/Fri only).
- STAY Well Center, Woodland Community College 2300 East Gibson Rd. Woodland, CA Room 744
- Yolo County Administration Building, 625 Court Street, Woodland.
- Yolo Co. Social Services “One-Stop” Center, 25 N. Cottonwood Street, Woodland.
To obtain copies by mail, or to request an accommodation or translation of the document into other languages or formats, call the MHSA Associate Administrative Analyst at (530) 666-8537 by Friday, February 10, 2018.