Davis - Tales for Tails
Children's Activity Room - ages 4-12
- Date: 03/31/2017 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch Library
315 E. 14th Street
Davis, California 95616
Tales for Tails
Read to a therapy dog! Animals are ideal reading companions because they:
• help increase relaxation and lower blood pressure
• listen attentively
• do not judge, laugh, or criticize
• allow children to proceed at their own pace
• are less intimidating than peers
For ages 4-12. First come, first served for one of nine 10-minute slots. No prior reservations.
No reservation is required and this event is free. The Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch Library is accessible for persons with disabilities. Program is sponsored by the Davis Branch Library, and the Friends of the Davis Branch Library.
For more information, please call the Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch Library at: 530-757-5596, or visit the Yolo County Library at www.yolocountylibrary.org . You can also connect with us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/yolocountylibrary.org.
We hope to see you there!